Outerwear made simple — this packable women's puffer jacket uses the most eco-friendly tech out there. Pack your puffer into its attached pouch for easy storage and on-the-go adventures. Made from recycled materials and performance tested for best-in-class quality.
- Model is 5'8", Waist 26, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Lou is 5'9.5", Bust 34, Waist 24, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Fully lined regular fit puffer jacket, Separate pouch to pack jacket into, Exterior zipper hand pockets, Interior top entry pockets, NATULON® zippers.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, bluesign® certified non-PFC water repellent.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black insulation
- Wash cold, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not use bleach.
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over £50.
Returns & Exchanges
Easy returns within 30 days of your order date.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Womens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.