Think of the wild ones that roam this planet. This bear pawprint t-shirt makes an impactful statement and is made from comfortable, sustainable materials.
- Model is 5'10", Chest 40, Waist 32, Inseam 30, wearing size M
- Model is 6'0.5", Chest 41, Waist 33, Inseam 32, wearing size M
- Model is 6'2.5", Chest 41.5, Waist 32, Inseam 34, wearing size M
- Model is 5'11", Waist 32, Inseam 32, Chest 40, wearing size M
- Lightweight, Regular Fit
- Made of our TreeBlend: 45% Recycled Polyester, 30% TENCEL Lyocell, 25% Organic Cotton
- Classic crewneck tee, set-in sleeve, tree ring and bear claw graphic
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Designed in Canada, ethically crafted in China
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over £50.
Returns & Exchanges
Easy returns within 30 days of your order date.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Mens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.
Measure around the base of the neck. Do not pull measuring tape too tight.