Protect the planet, protect your community, protect yourself. Our sustainable face mask 3-packs are made from recycled and re-purposed materials. They’re also washable and reusable so you don’t have to dispose of single-use masks.
- We have updated the measurements of size SM to be larger - Sizing information and dimensions are in the image gallery
- Double-layered mask with space for a filter (filter not included)
- Double outer layer: 53% Hemp, 44% Recycled Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Inside lining: 70% Organic cotton, 30% Hemp
- Washable and reusable cloth face masks
- Each 3-pack will vary in colour and style assortment, an example of the colours are shown in our images
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
Reuse and Recycle
Our masks are all made from recycled and repurposed materials to cut down on fabric waste. Each 3-pack is as unique as it is kind to the planet.
Know Your Fit
Note: Use sizing information and dimensions graph Available in two sizes for adults and kids. Need a smaller fit? Choose the size that protects best using our sizing chart. Size down!
Designed to sit comfortably and securely on your face. Constructed with an inner pocket so you can add a filter if you choose and without a metal nose piece for a more natural feeling fit.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Hemp is one of the most sustainable natural fibers on the planet. Grown without the use of any pesticides or herbicides, our hemp blends are some of the softest pieces you will ever own.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over £50.
Returns & Exchanges
Easy returns within 30 days of your order date.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.